The Warwick Bridge Club is open with its full schedule of games. This is on a trial basis and follows the May 21st guidelines set by the State of Rhode Island.
The Club has established the following requirements for play:
1. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required when you arrive at the Club.
2. No food or drink will be allowed at the table or inside the Club. For daytime games there will be a break for everyone who wants to to eat outside or in their car.
3. There will be a limit of 32 players per game (eight tables).
4. You must stay home if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or bad cold.
5. You must notify the Club in the unlikely event you test positive for Covid-19 after attending a game.
Please be mindful of these regulations, and the games should be able to proceed without any problems! Thank you.
We have games every day of the week for your enjoyment for every level of play.
Monday's game is for players with less than 500 MP and the Wednesday afternoon game is for those who have less than 1200 MP.
All other games are Open with stratified scoring. Each session is $7.50 per person.
Bridge will not only provide you with hours of enjoyment but it will also help keep you mentally alert. Whether you are new to the game or a life master, stop by and enjoy a session of duplicate bridge.
In the event of inclement weather, check the website, Club News or call the club telephone number to see if the game has been canceled.
We hope this website will provide you with the information you need. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.